Military-Vehicles: Re: [MV] Re: German tank

Re: [MV] Re: German tank

Geoff Winnington-Ball -WHISKEY- (gwb@interlog.com)
Wed, 23 Jul 1997 17:40:38 -0400

Torfinn Sørnes wrote:

> Same thing happened with much of the german war material. Brand new
> german fighter aircraft were used as landfill in Norway after the war.
> They were actually run over by a bulldozer. I guess the norwegian
> forces had plenty of us and english built aircraft at that time.
>
> Regards
> Torfinn Sornes

Torfinn, if you locate those sites, and if you could "unearth" those
remains, the engine bits alone which are probably salvageable would most
likely guarantee you a VERY comfortable retirement, or at the very
least, a whole herd of really nice MV's (people like the Confederate
Air Force have more money than they have parts to spend it on)......

Geoff Winnington-Ball
Markham, Ontario, Canada