Military-Vehicles: Re: [MV] Authentic grease rag

Re: [MV] Authentic grease rag

Jeff Polidoro (willys@vgernet.net)
Thu, 31 Jul 1997 15:06:04 -0400

> After talking to a vet who recounted the story of how he and some of his
> comrades found a warehouse full of nazi armbands and used them for toilet
> paper and kleenex.

Now, *that's* funny.

> I got a repro swastika flag and use it to check oil.
> I suppose the purists would object that the flag I use is not original.

Not as long as you *have* an original in your safe box, (along with those
pix) and bring it out for the BIG shows. Like the costume jewelry
etiquette, ok to wear fakes as long as you own the originals.

Very funny story and your antics as well. Appreciate you taking the time
to share that.

Regards,

JP