Military-Vehicles: Re: [Fwd: [MV] M37 Running Hot -Reply]

Re: [Fwd: [MV] M37 Running Hot -Reply]

Mike Klaput (Mklaput@geneva.k12.il.us)
Tue, 05 Aug 1997 14:45:40 -0500

Alan,
I have to admit, I did not give it that much thought. Maybe I should
have!!!! If theres on thing I HAVE found (in both careers as a mechanic
and computer tech)it's that often identical problems don't share a
solution. Safe to say that problema like "running rough", "no power", or
"overheats" are sometimes the most difficult to solve.

We had a brake problem in the shop for a week because it had a vac leak.
Ends up a water hose was putting enough pressure on a hose to create a
leak, but everytime you moved the water hose to inspect the vac line, it
fixed itself. It sounds simpler than it was, but it's the POINT that
counts. Took 2 mechanics 4 days to fix it. Needless to say,,,, I'm no
longer in the Bus.!!!!!!!! <G>