Military-Vehicles: Re: [MV] re: land train

Re: [MV] re: land train

Auke Dijkstra (auke.dijkstra@pi.net)
Thu, 14 Aug 1997 20:18:38 -0700

Gordon.W.I. McMillan wrote:

> Original land train in Australia was a Diamond T M20 with numerous
> trailers if I recall right, though I dont remember the TV prog I saw it
> on, someting like one of the 'Great Railway Journeys' ? These MV's
> get everywhere
>
> Gordon, last seen driving 'Lisa' the WC56 to work and almost
> impressing people. (This is Scotland remember)
>
> ===

Gordon,

Thank you for naming your WC56 after my daughter!
I drove my GPW to work for a whole week, most people thought it was a
"Nekaf" (Dutch licence produced M-38A1).

Regards,

Auke Dijkstra
Haaksbergen the Netherlands