Military-Vehicles: Re: [MV] Leaded Gasoline

Re: [MV] Leaded Gasoline

Dan Schultz (schultz@inficad.com)
Thu, 4 Sep 1997 11:01:52 -0700

Leaded gas can still be sold as racing fuel but it could just be that they
haven't changed the pumps yet and are really selling unleaded! If it really
is leaded gas and the octane rating isn't too high then that is what I
would prefer to run in an M-37 or M-43 - that is what those engines were
designed to run on.

Regards
Dan Schultz
Mesa,AZ