Military-Vehicles: Re: [MV] MV Parts

Re: [MV] MV Parts

paul vandervort (pgv@imaxx.net)
Mon, 08 Sep 1997 22:37:37 -0700

9

> Jack has been in business for at least 25 years and in well known in the
> southwest
> If anyone who reads this has any negative things to say about the man,
> please do it, if he has 'burned' anyone I would like to know.

David & members

I am familiar w/Jack's. Have been there a couple of times when Ive been
in TUS. However I went there w/cash in hand & a full legal pad page of
parts that I was after. He did let me wander the yard wich was cool, but
when it got down to the business at hand he said "all I do is build &
sell complete vehicles" I dont sell parts. :( Yep disapointing! He
has so much stuff I couldn't fathom the answer to what I was after. Oh
well maybe it was a bad day. I did talk to other surplus yard owners in
the area & they said hell let go of parts if he's in a squeeze for $$,
but with all that stuff I figure money isnt a prob.

Just an experience. Anyone else?
Paul Vandervort
MVPA 437