Military-Vehicles: Re: [MV] MV: Turn Signals on M38A1

Re: [MV] MV: Turn Signals on M38A1

Jason Dahl (wrcc@rapidcity.com)
Fri, 19 Sep 1997 21:27:09 -0600

------=_NextPart_000_01BCC542.C9979840

Ken:
Try to get a copy of Military Vehicle Magazine issue # 23 and issue #36.
There are articles that cover the installation of turn signals using the
original lights. Contact Military Vehicles Magazine if you can't borrow a
copy, and purchase issue 23 first, as this is probably the one you would
use.

Cliff Dahl
wrcc@rapidcity.com
M2A1