Military-Vehicles: RE: [MV] MV insurance

RE: [MV] MV insurance

Hayes-Holgate, Shaun (SHayesHolg@ea.com)
Fri, 26 Sep 1997 13:51:06 -0700

Mick O'Farrell writes:

>Which meant I had to get insurance elsewhere and ended up having to pay
>*$800* a year for a 4,000km restricted policy. This on top of another $850
>for my regular car insurance?

Damn we got it good up here in Canada! for $270 per year my truck is
insured for fire,theft,and collision.with only one restriction: don't
drive it
to work or school.it seems that the heads at ICBC (our govt. insurance
corporation) realised that if they placed too many restrictions on
having
and operating a vintage vehicle then no one would bother restoring these
historic artifacts.
heres to logical thinking!

Haze
M-43