Military-Vehicles: Re: [MV] WW2 Dodge Page / Marble Reflectors

Re: [MV] WW2 Dodge Page / Marble Reflectors

Dan Schultz (schultz@inficad.com)
Sun, 12 Oct 1997 21:46:32 -0700

I have four old round marble reflectors that I salvaged from an old
abandoned road marker. They measure 5 1/8" across at the base and each hold
14 red 5/8" marbles. Any idea what these might have been off of? Also, many
of the marbles have been broken over time. I can only find 1/2" red
marbles, any ideas where I might find 5/8" ones and what would be the best
way to remove the rust (mostly surface) from years out in the weather?

Thanks,
Dan Schultz
<schultz@inficad.com>