Military-Vehicles: RE: [MV] multi grade oils

RE: [MV] multi grade oils

Frank Robertson (tankdriv@gte.net)
Fri, 24 Oct 1997 13:04:51 -0600

I use Slick 50 in all my vehicles, love it. One thing it has going for it
that none of the others do as far as I know is, it's FAA approved for use
in aircraft. If they will let you put it in it's OK.

_______
/ [___] [___] \ FRANK ROBERTSON
/\_ [o] [o] _/\ Memphis, Tn USA
|w|\u u/|w|