Military-Vehicles: Re: [MV] Submarine Source?

Re: [MV] Submarine Source?

Jeffrey Granai (jeff@fred.wonet.com.pl)
Tue, 28 Oct 1997 21:59:50 -0500 (EST)

Steve,

If I remember correctly about a year ago some enterprising drug dealers
attempted or had purchased an old Russian diesel Sub. They were going to use
it to import certain goods into the country. Our goverment did not
appreaciate there purchase and quickly put an end to there scheme. I think I
remember the news report saying something about there being restrictions on
people owning subs of that size. If I am wrong and you do get a sub. CAN I
HAVE A RIDE????

Jeff Granai