Re: [MV] Army Surplus - Found the perpetrator...

Gil G. (gilgsn@worldnet.att.net)
Tue, 30 Dec 1997 11:41:03 +0000

> To: mil-veh@skylee.com
> From: gordon <gordon@bc1.com>
> Subject: [MV] Army Surplus
> Date: Tue, 30 Dec 97 08:22:26 +0000

> Hello group
>
> This is my first post so bear with me. I'm looking to purchase a
> Willys WW II jeep. I came across this page on the net called Army Jeeps
> Consulting Co. at HTTP://armyjeeps.com for something like $20 they will
> give me a list to buy jeeps direct from the dealers plus proper purchasing
> forms. I was wondering if this is a scam or not. I found one other but can't
> remember where is was. If anyone know if this people are good or bad would
> like to hear from you.
> Thanks all
> Gordo!! =;)

Hello all,

A few people pointed out that this was a scam... I got some info from
the domain name, you might want to call the guy directly to clear
things out.

Donald R. Sullivan owns the domain name armyjeeps.com...
400 N. Dupont Hway Apt A35
Dover, DE 19901
(302) 736-1790
(302) 736-0882 (fax)

Now, if anybody lost some money, you know who got it !

Gil.
http://www.keskydee.com