Re: [MV] Military manuals

Colin Brookes (colb@xtra.co.nz)
Fri, 16 Jan 1998 07:05:38 +1200

In message <f41feb1b.34be0b44@aol.com>, OKMTRPOOL <OKMTRPOOL@aol.com>
writes
>Several years ago I purchased xerox copies of WWII FM's from a publisher in
>the New England area. Does anyone know of a source for xerox copies or
>reprints of WWII Field Manuals? ( I know about Portrayal Press)

Nigel Darley in England used to. If you want his phone/address I will
look it up and post. Someone else on the list may be able to verify if
he is still in Business, as I do know that Falcon Books in London were
thinking of taking over.

regards

Colin Brookes
Invicta Military Vehicle Preservation Society (IMPS)
colb@xtra.co.nz