Re: [MV] MVs and Snow, etc.

rickl (rickl@npark.com)
Fri, 16 Jan 1998 13:44:24 -0500

My brother had a similar story. He was a driver on an M-1 in the mid-80's stationed in the
W. Germany. He told a story of trying to stop an M-1 during a convoy on an icy road. He was
able to stop it before damage was caused but he quickly learned his lesson of not driving to
fast in an M-1 in icy conditions.
Rick