Re: [MV] Non-U.S military vehicles

Colin Brookes (colb@xtra.co.nz)
Wed, 28 Jan 1998 06:44:31 +1200

In message <MAPI.Id.0016.006b33637a2020203030303530303035@MAPI.to.RFC822
>, mike kelly <vk3cz@sympac.com.au> writes
>Hello to all,
> After being on the list for a while , I have noticed that
>most messages seem to be about U.S made military vehicles.

Hi Mike,

That's because most of the users of the internet are in the US of A.
And naturaly most US collectors collect US vehicles.
We have about a thousand members in IMPS, and over the last nearly 2
years I can recall only one other member of IMPS (Ian Durrant),
subscribing to this list.
There are several thousand in the British MVT but apart from Richard
Notton and a couple of others, I can think of no other support for the
list from them.

Colin Brookes
Invicta Military Vehicle Preservation Society (IMPS)
colb@xtra.co.nz