Re: [MV] N0 44 MB

just truckin' in my (gamma_goat@plazma.net)
Mon, 09 Feb 1998 13:52:05 -0800

>I put the original post up regarding this "find". As I said in my note
>before, I didn't visit this guy. You were warned.
>
>Obviously you called him to find out what he had and how to get there.
>Sorry it didn't work out, but if he had what he said he had I expect that
>you would have been happy.
>
>You knew the facts at least as well as I did. I didn't hide anything and I
>posted it as accurately as I could have. I posted this as a lead and that
>is all.

And please, do it again if you find anything. We hit the motherlode the
other day... well, sorta. went to look at what was allegedly a "bigass
milltiatry 6 wheel drive with a big gun on it and and and and". (no i don't
know what it was)

Turns out the guy had sold it the day before we got there. this is the
basic "grampa left me a farm, i want to build apartments, this stuff isn't
worth much, buy what you want and we'll pay ya a grand to doze and haul off
the rest" ... he had a few peices left, including a set of 6 goat wheels
and tires in really good shape (50 bucks :) and the "motherlode" which was
a plum crazy purple hemi cuda (5k, the numbers match, no it's not for sale)
and a ton of antique furniture, etc.

so by all means, please tell us. :)
-dd