Re: [MV] WANTED: CMP C15 toolbox/spare wheel carrier

Rod Diery (rod@rocketship.com)
Wed, 11 Feb 1998 13:12:31 +0800

> Hi,
> I'm looking for a toolbox/sparewheel carrier to suit a Canadian Military
> Pattern C15 (Blitz) short wheelbase truck or parts thereof. If anyone in
> Australia can help, please contact me.>
> Thanks,>
> Martyn
> South Australia

Hi Martyn,

There will be a PARTS WANTED TO SELL, SWAP OR BUY page added to the CMP web
site in the next week. Perhaps you would like to advertise for the parts
you want there.

Cheers

Rod Diery
Kulin, Western Australia
rod@rocketship.com
Visit the Canadian Military Pattern vehicles page at
http://users.bigpond.com/ROD_DIERY/cmp.html