Re: [MV] looking for book on jeep

Raimondo L. Torelli (thealamo@iigbna.iigb.na.cnr.it)
Tue, 10 Mar 1998 11:42:00 +0000

At 18.00 08/03/98 -0500, you wrote:
>I'm looking for the book called {jeep goes to war } If anyone knows where I
>might aquire a copy please e-mail me or write me
>
>Daryl Sims
>54152 Ash Rd.
>Osceola,IN 46561
>{219}674-2804
>
>M-38 #21567
>D-O-D 6-51
>MVPA # 15453

Hi Daryl (from Naples, Italy!)
The book "Jeep Goes to War" by Fowler is advertised in MILITARY
VEHICLES MAGAZINE on pag. 7 of the Jan-Feb 1998 issue by WWII Military
Journal, P.O. Box 28906, San Diego, CA 92198, USA. at $ 17.95.

They also advertise 4 more books on Jeep together with many books on
military vehicles. I have never ordered books from them so I cannot give
you any personal experience.
Best regards,
Keep Them Rolling!

Raimondo L. Torelli - MVPA