Re: [MV] Re: Vehicle gradability, degrees vs. per cent

Rick Lathrop (rickl@npark.com)
Tue, 17 Mar 1998 13:53:09 -0500

If you want to see the grade test at Aberdeen follow this URL
http://www.atc.army.mil/brochures/automotive.html
Look at the Munson Test Area. It has a 60% slope, 30% slope and 40% side slope
Rick