RE: Re[2]: [MV] Identify the Mystery APC!!!

Frank Robertson (Tankdriv@gte.net)
Sun, 3 May 1998 19:15:42 -0500

_______
_/_______\_
_/|___|_|___|\_
/ [___] [___] \ FRANK ROBERTSON
/\_ [o] [o] _/\ Memphis, Tn USA
|w||_________||w|
|w|\u u/|w|
|w| \_______/ |w|
[w] [w]

Tankdriv@gte.net
http://home1.gte.net/tankdriv/index.html

-----Original Message-----
From: BATHRICK@sandiego.hcg.com [SMTP:BATHRICK@sandiego.hcg.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 22, 1998 3:01 AM
To: mil-veh@skylee.com
Subject: re: Re[2]: [MV] Identify the Mystery APC!!!

I am not a big APC or armored vehicle nut, but it looks like a V-100 that
has been stretched and fitted with additional wheels. Perhaps it's not
even
[Frank Robertson] ...

By the way, I find it reprehensible that an individual or group would raid
another's collection of military collectables/artifacts. I guess that it
is
that which draws the line between collector/restorer and criminal/thief.
Sean
MVPA 14222
[Frank Robertson] I remember going to Gun show and Military shows and
never having to worry about anything being stolen and everyone warned about
a dealer if they sold fakes NOT ANY MORE !!!