Re: [MV] Antenna Location on M-37

Bill Kish (bill_kish@yahoo.com)
Mon, 6 Jul 1998 06:42:39 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Hank,

For a single antenna installation, the antenna bracket is located
over the knock-out plug near the front of the left side bed panel. If
you center the bracket over that hole, you'll have the correct spot.

-BK

---"Henry J. Fackovec" <fackovec@nycpd.com> wrote:

> Hey all!
>

> I am going to mount an antenna on my 53 M-37, this weekend. I have
the proper base mount (AB 243)and the AB15/GR mast base, sections,
etc...

> The question is where is the base to be located?
>

> My observations and experimentation seems to indicate that it
straddles the bracket for the top bow tie down straps (From the shape
of the notch on the inner side of the bracket) but how high should the
bracket be mounted?

> If any of you guys have a TM or can run out back and measure I would
be 1000% appreciative.