[MV] Re: M715 - What lube to put in trany and xfer case ?

Buzz (buzzm@reno.rmci.net)
Thu, 23 Jul 1998 20:03:06 GMT

Most of the DIY auto stores sell a plastic pump that is for the
gear lube bottles. Fits the quart size and has an extension tube
that slips on for the gallon size. I usually buy it by the gallon
as it's cheaper and that way I always have it on hand to top
things off.

>> And finally, I can see that gravity will help get the old oil
out, but how do I get the new lubricate in ? My 'shop' is pretty
primitive and I'll be working on the ground under the truck.

To unsubscribe from the mil-veh mailing list, send the single word
UNSUBSCRIBE in the body of a message to <mil-veh-request@skylee.com>.