Re: [MV] Correctly naming military vehicles

Bob & Jeff Gallagher (hooterdog@worldnet.att.net)
Thu, 23 Jul 1998 16:59:53 -1000

Did I miss a meeting (or series of email)? I thought everyone agreed this
was a good idea? Politcally correct? I thought the idea was to simply
provide better descriptions of vehicles eg "M37" becomes "M37 Dodge 3/4 ton
truck". Good idea, gets my vote.

Bob
42 WLA Harley Davidson
+ Some other stuff