Re: [MV] Tobyhanna

DOConnor@zoomit.sikorsky.com
5 Aug 98 14:16:11 EDT

>The MVPA, sponsors of the Tobyhanna show, have details on their web site:
>http://www.mvpa.org/1998_conv.html

>I can get to the general area OK, just need
>specifics and times, days, is there a fee for browsers etc. Thanks. John
White, Baltimore

Be sure to read the whole article. You'll need to join the MVPA to be
admitted any time other than Saturday which is the only day the public is
welcome. (The article says "non-members and public", I wonder what the
difference is?) They are offering 6 month memberships for folks that want
to go other days but don't want to join as a regular member. This info was
from the MVPA office so you may have to go through them to get whatever you
need to go on another day.

Dennis O'Connor
doconnor@sikorsky.com