[MV] Re: Radios

Buzz (buzzm@reno.rmci.net)
Wed, 30 Sep 1998 16:30:16 GMT

Your R-109 is part of a commanders setup consisting of a
transciever, power supply and your receiver. Circa early to mid
50's. For information on radios you can find descriptions at:
http://www.telalink.net/~badger/millist/mi.html.
The FM-24-24 mentioned on the site is a Field Manual with
descriptions of military radios but I think Ft. Gordon shut their
end down. For more than you ever wanted to know get a copy of
"Jane's Military Communications", but it'll cost you $350.00!!!!
Buzz