Re: [MV] PSP???

Chief William von Zehle (ChiefvonZehle@wiltonfire.org)
Wed, 02 Dec 1998 14:47:21 -0400

In my Army Reserve special operations unit, I frequently travel to
Germany. It amazes me all the "hidden" storage sites I've found that are
stockpiled with the landing mats! I found one location that had acres of
the stuff, along with close to 100 stored military vehicles that appeared
to be early '60s vintage. Since the facility (labelled on the fence as the
German equivalent of the FAA - right!) was patrolled by armed guards with
dogs, I didn't linger too long. (Don't ask what I was doing inside the
facility - special ops, remember?)

I guess our German allies are still waiting to the "next one" and want to
be ready! (Just kidding.)

Regards -

Bill von Zehle (yeah, it's a German name)
Ridgefield, CT USA
'53 M42