Re: [MV] Flat Towing GPW

Richard Van Hoomissen (rvanhoo@IBM.net)
Wed, 02 Dec 1998 19:16:54 -0800

And here is the rest of the story (Applies up to 1979s) As TOP said,
wear and tear can be avoided by disconnecting drive shafts at
differentials
(tie up or entirely remove) Be sure (book sez) to index mark shafts and
yoke flanges for proper alignment on reassy. If have hubs, put em on
FREE. Seems to me we are reinventing wheel. MVPA ought to have a page on
this for all us Newbies.