Re: [MV] M38A1

paul vandervort (pgv@imaxx.net)
Mon, 07 Dec 1998 23:06:09 -0800

Dennis

The depression behind the front right tire is where the slave
cable connector, for jump starting veh to veh, goes. If this is a fresh engine
you can run synthetic oil. If this is a running eng, ran on reg oil, leave it
that way. Changing synthetic oil can cause seal problems, & probably wont do
well with any residual oil thats left in the engine. I have had a friend who ran
synth oil from the start on a car & synth does very well, & can go for quite a
while between oil chgs.
Just my input, maybe others have had different results.

hope this helps
Paul Vandervort
MVPA 437