Re: [MV] Reproduction body parts

Jeff Smith (mvpc@gte.net)
Tue, 5 Jan 1999 15:14:13 -0600

Brent Mullins has NOS Fenders for the M38 406-690-0203
Also John Bizal at Midwest Military should have some 612-440-8778

Hope this helps!
Jeff Smith M*V*P
WWII & M-Series Wiring Harnesses
www.mvpc.com

-----Original Message-----
From: John Walz <John.Walz@house.leg.state.mn.us>
To: mil-VEH@skylee.com <mil-VEH@skylee.com>; mil.veh@skylee.com
<mil.veh@skylee.com>
Date: Tuesday, January 05, 1999 3:02 PM
Subject: [MV] Reproduction body parts

I have a 51 M38 that needs fenders and a hood. I have seen reporduction
fenders and hoods in several catalogs including Quadratech and J.C. Whitney.

Does any one have experience with these parts? I need to know if the
fenders and hood are exact duplicates. Especially the hood. I assume I
will have to cut the opening for the snorkel kit but is the hood stamped the
same way with the groove down the center? Are the parts stamed just to fit
or are they made to be exact replicas?

If anyone knows of other (hopefully inexpensive) sources for these parts,
please let me know!

Thanks
JCW

=