Re: [MV] Lantern Fuel in Generator Set?

Dan (dstein@wolfenet.com)
Sun, 24 Jan 1999 11:02:35 -0800

Bill,

I run nothing but super unleaded gasoline in my Coleman equipment. Yes, even
the old stuff. From what I understand, Coleman white gas is just a very high
quality gasoline with a perfume added. I guess from that stand point it may be
better than unleaded for long term storage. The only draw back to running
unleaded in the older Coleman stuff is that it will plug up the generator in your
lantern quicker than white gas but, generators are cheap and easily replaced. It
runs great in stoves, heaters, etc.