Re: Re: [MV] Wire Rope

jonathon (jemery@execpc.com)
Sat, 27 Feb 1999 14:02:02 -0600 (CST)

><<There are steel wire rope lubricants available commercially but chain saw
>
>chain and bar oil is a very close and easier to find substitute.

You know what 'Bar and Chain Oil' is??? In the process of trying to find a
happy, and legal, home for a few hundred gallons of waste oil (engine, gear
box, machine, hydraulic, etc). I found people who will take it for free.
The one guy told me that they filter it and put it in bottles and sell it to
chain stores as 'Bar and Chain Oil'.

je