Re: [MV] Imports of Military Vehicles and Parts:

jonathon (jemery@execpc.com)
Sat, 27 Feb 1999 22:24:25 -0600 (CST)

>I don't think that political matters is what the MVPA is all about. It's
>an international nonprofit organization dedicated to the collection,
>preservation and restoration of military vehicles,....

OK, but they are going to look kind of silly representing something that is
going to die in the end. If getting vehicles out of government stores and
into the publics hands isn't promoting the "collection, preservation and
restoration of military vehicle" then where do you suggest the vehicles come
from in the future? Make them from scratch? Ahhhh, but then that would be
illegal also!

je