Re: [MV] 1.5 ton Chevy beds

Tom Chism (tchism@terraworld.net)
Mon, 1 Mar 1999 22:19:15 -0600

I don't know the deminsions, but I have found a bed on a trailer that
measures 70" X 108" on the inside. I couldn't read the d.o.d. on the data
plate, but it looks simular to my CCKW bed, except the outside deminsions
look a little wider (should have measured it) where it supports the side
walls of the all steel bed. If someone has the actual measurements please
post to the list.

Thanks

Tom Chism
Independence, KS 67301