Re: [MV] Importation Ban???

Michael Howell (michael@tsixroads.com)
Mon, 08 Mar 1999 18:46:02 -0600

Joe Baker wrote:

> The key to the solution of this problem is a law that allows for the
> importation of antiques as collectables. What needs to be done is to
> get someone to draft and introduce such legislation in Congress. Also
> someone needs to get Congress to reexamine the dilmil requirement.

This only helps the W.W.II guys. Some of us like more modern stuff. If
all of the recently disposed of stuff is demilled or gets in non collector
hands overseas it won't be here to collect in 50 years when it becomes
antique. Just had to throw my 2 cents worth because you have to be
careful what you ask for or you might just get it.

Michael Howell
Tishomingo Mississippi
M1010