Re: RE [MV] M35 towing capacity?

Dave Cole (davidacole@juno.com)
Sun, 28 Mar 1999 20:23:26 -0500

Nope, not true.

If you are using it for farm use, everything is different. Hauling bales
of hay for your own use is definitely farm use. The rules you cite are
correct for everything except farm use. They are really intended for
commercial users. Non-commercial users aren't suppose to have any
interest in big trucks! This isn't just per my state of Indiana, it is
per federal DOT laws that regulate commerical trucking. If you'd like to
see the rules, I might be able to scan it and send it to you or stick it
on my website.

Dave Cole