Re: [MV] M-37 starting problems

Winne, Jim (jwinne@nettally.com)
Mon, 26 Apr 1999 18:29:06 -0400

Hi Brent,

I'm not an expert but if I had to take a guess at it I'd say that the gas
is leaking / evaporating out of the carb bowl. A friend had a dodge
station wagon that acted that way and it turned out to be a hairline crack
in the floatbowl that allowed the gas to leak into the intake and evaporate
overnight. This could be agravated if the fuel pump is a little weak.
Good luck with it.

Jim 1967 M715 Kaiser Jeep cargo truck (the Beast)
1983 M-101A1 cargo trailer USMC