Re: [MV] '43 GPW Brake problem

fv74@altavista.net
Wed, 5 May 1999 13:21:08 -0400 (EDT)

Dean
Buy a puller from an automotive store and pull both hubs and drums. My MB has newer axles that don't even need a puller. It is not worth wrecking a drum, for the price of a puller. You may also have a stuck wheel cylinder. You will need a socket to loosen the spindle nuts. I think it is 2 & 3/32nds. Use TM9-803 for reference to inspect and rebuild your brakes. I have found these brakes to be very easy to work on.

Dave Fillman
45MB