Re: [MV] The vehicle that the Humvee replaced

Bob Klein (bob@campingworld.com)
Mon, 07 Jun 1999 08:46:31 -0500

Norman,

You are correct in that the hummer replaced the M151 1/4 ton series utility
trucks in the eighties. However, I believe they also took care of the 3/4 ton
series CUCV utility trucks and the 1 1/4 ton pickups. They took care of three
birds with one stone. Anybody else care to elaborate? I am not positive about
the CUCV but the hummer I thought took the job of three vehicles.

bob klein
bob@campingworld.com