Re: [MV] Looking for WWII jeep in ohio

Julian Burke (julianb@esper.com)
Tue, 29 Jun 1999 18:00:57 -0400

Hello, You say you are not picky. When you find such a vehicle, let me
know and I'll buy it. A "good" title is a plus but don't count on it and IS
NOT important. Titles can be obtained. You mean you would turn down a good
jeep for a title? You need think again. The brakes in these are NEVER
REALLY SAFE and always seem to need work as well as the transfer case. They
don't brake like a late model car. Every WW2 jeep was rust prone. These
are very valuable if not rusty and even if not complete or running. Wait
until you get your first copy of Supply Line for price comparisons. You
have asked for a tall order! Sincerely, Julian