Re: [MV] CUCV Blazer Steering Damper

Andy Michalski (amichalski@earthlink.net)
Thu, 08 Jul 1999 17:46:14 -0500

Got mine from Pep Boys, I think it was like $15.00 and it was stitting
right on the shelf. The cucv damper is the same as the commercial
version, actually the whole underside is the same, with the possible
exception of the frame where a special HD version was made according to
a published source I saw from the early 80's.

Andy
http://home.earthlink.net/~amichalski/cucvpage.htm