Re: [MV] American Bosch fuel injection questions

jonathon (jemery@execpc.com)
Fri, 9 Jul 1999 08:58:27 -0500

>Any ideas? Keep in mind this work is being done 600 miles from home in
>gravel parking lot so I'd rather not change out injection pumps or try to do
>internal work on pump.

Dave,

I'd take it out and have it serviced by a pump shop and put it back in. 600
miles is along way but how much time have you wasted already? Sounds like
you've done about everything that can be done without going internal. But
then I'm a wimp when it comes to injection pumps, I have a shop here I
really like and I just take them in even if just to verify that they are
working correctly on thier test bench.

je