Re: [MV] Number of digits on US Jeep (WW2)

jim gilmore (jgilmore@oeonline.com)
Mon, 12 Jul 1999 18:59:08 -0400

Hi Todd and list

>How exactly do you know this? Just wondering.
>Todd Paisley

Sorry, I should have added that this data is from official Ford Motor
Company records. I have here copies of several thousand pages of data from
the Ford Industrial Archives, the Ford archives at the Henry Ford Museum,
and research at the National Archives. This particular data comes from the
Foundry Shop, Motor Assembly records and records by the branch plants from
the Industrial Archives FoMoCo.

Jim
"Considered too dangerous to be allowed to run for the MVPA board"