RE: [MV] M37 for sale

Denall, Mike (mike.denall@lmco.com)
Wed, 28 Jul 1999 13:07:47 -0700

Why can't anyone in the good old state of Washington have an M37 like this
for sale??
Anyone?
Mike Denall
MVPA19626
M37 (someday I hope!)

-----Original Message-----
From: Tom Woodburn [mailto:twoodburn@earthlink.net]
Sent: Thursday, July 29, 1999 12:08 PM
To: Militray Vehicle List
Subject: [MV] M37 for sale

At Ease !!!
I am posting this for a friend that is a very well informed
military collector, but can't/won't try to master the computer. 1963 M37B1
without winch, runs good, drives good, stops good, nearly new non-military
tires, only needs canvas and paint before your next event. If I didn't have
a few other jeep things pending I would buy it for my personal use.
Please reply to Pat Osbourn 502 458 3042 in Louisville Ky.
not to me.
Carry On!!! Tom