Re: [MV] m151a1 starting problems.

fv74@altavista.net
Thu, 12 Aug 1999 09:44:54 -0400 (EDT)

Jason
You have to check one thing at a time. I would start by disconnecting the fuel line that goes from the pump to the carb. Crank the engine over and see if fuel comes out. Use a hose and bucket to catch the fuel. If you get fuel, then the problem is your carb, if no fuel your problem could be the pump or even the pickup in the tank. Did you remove the electric pump? If not, remove it and replace with a hose. Please don't catch yourself on fire. Good luck.