Re: [MV] 2nd amendment, politics and MV's

Dave Cole (davidacole@juno.com)
Thu, 12 Aug 1999 14:40:33 -0500

To me the immediate giveaway are the axles and undercarriage. Look at a
2 1/2 ton and the undercarriage looks a bit heavier than a 1 ton truck.
Look at a 5 ton undercarriage and it looks like the gear under a typical
Semi tractor. Big difference. Also the 5 tonners sit quite a bit
higher.

Regards,

Dave Cole