Re: [MV] Kroil?

Dave Cole (davidacole@juno.com)
Fri, 27 Aug 1999 09:27:27 -0500

OK, you've convinced me, I'm going to try it today if I can find a can
of it in the house. Have you ever tried Pepsi or any other soft drink?
What about diet Coke? I probably have some of that here. Someone once
told me that Coke works good for taking of bug residue off of
windsheilds. I thought that the regular Coke with the corn syrup would
simply make the windshield sticky. Are there other alternative uses for
softdrinks that you know of?

Thanks,

Dave Cole