Re: Fw: [MV] Sorry, server was down

Maurizio Beretta (pierino@tin.it)
Sun, 29 Aug 1999 19:17:33 +0200

In 11.34 29/08/99 +0000, hai scritto:
> Maybe a distinctive T
>shirt that could be worn at these rallys would help! OD Green with some
>slogan such as "I'm on the list! -- Mil-Veh@Skylee.com" with a drawing of
>say, a Stuart tank bursting out of a computer monitor . Profits from shirt
>sales would go to upgrade the equipment. I could talk to Ben Zatarski at
>Lake Screen Printing about it. Just a suggestion...
>

>--Jim

ya, why not.

we can also work on a "batch", and the common image plus the member photo
can be transferred by jpg (and then you can buy the holder).

and don't forget to outline, on the draw, the "international" calling of
the list !!!

maurizio
| | Maurizio BERETTA mailto:pierino@tin.it
/\__----__/\ http://space.tin.it/io/maurbere
/_/()||||()\_\ http://members.xoom.com/pierino
|_\ o||||o /_| Chiasso, 11
|----JeeP----| I - Milan 20155 ICQ # 8438805
|_| |_| ph. + 39 023270228 fax + 39 023270228