Re: [MV] Restoration Quesetion

jonathon (jemery@execpc.com)
Mon, 30 Aug 1999 22:29:36 -0500

>What is the best method of removing all of the old paint from the aluminum
>deck of a mule?

Sandblasting! Not only does it take everything off, it gives you a really
great surface for the paint (well, I mean primer) to bite into. I did mine
that way and have no regrets at all. You should completely strip it
however, and do all the components seperate. I went to a guy that does large
stuff at an outdoor site. He had experiance with car body panels. Actually
it was a body shop that led me to him.

je