Re: [MV] M151 Kits in NC? (Encore 151)

Shawn Carver (scarver@tir.com)
Mon, 06 Sep 99 21:15:02 PDT

Be very careful doing business with Encore Vehicles. I was a "regional =
rep"
for that outfit. I ended up a regional rape victim, so to speak. Paid =
$15k
up front, never got my vehicle, only got $12k back. I'm told many of lif=
e's
lessons are more expensive than this, but it still stings. I'll be happy=
to discuss
this off-line with anyone contemplating buying from these guys, or better=
yet
anyone with similar experiences. Also - anyone taking legal action again=
st
these guys? I'd like to get in on it.

Hopefully I can deduct the loss at tax time.

Shawn Carver
scarver@tir.com

----------

>What was the name/phone number of the Company that is now redoing the =
M151
>kits for sale to the public, I thought they were in FL, and then I heard
>some company was in NC making these kits.

There is a place in FL that is taking the repro bodies and putting all =
(or
almost all) original new or rebuilt Mutt parts on them. Company is calle=
Encore Vehicles Inc. 1600 Sunshine Drive, Clearwater, FL 33765,
800-510-5568, www.encorevehicle.com

je

=3D=3D=3D