Re: [MV] Towing a C8 CMP

Dave Cole (davidacole@juno.com)
Sun, 12 Sep 1999 15:37:25 -0500

Make sure you have about 15% of the total trailer weight loaded on the
ball. That my seem like a lot, but if the trailer is loaded light
upfront it will tend to fishtail especially going down hill. It's scary
as hell when they start to get away from you. I've been in one wreck due
to a jackknife and you don't want to do that.

Good Luck,

Dave Cole